LEGAL NOTICE OF CRONOR, S.A.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
Under the present Legal warning and in compliance with the duty of information collected by article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), you are informed that The owner of this website with domain CRONOR.es is:
- Identification of the owner of the website: CRONOR, S.A.
- CIF: A33302332
- Address / Registered office: Calle Peñaredonda, parcela R15
- Postal code and town: 33192 Poligono Silvota, Llanera, Asturias.
- Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias, Tomo 1.104, Folio 146, Sección 8, Hoja O-1877, Inscripción 1ª (28/05/1991)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 985 26 57 38
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
CRONOR, S.A. informs you that both access and use of the website with domain “cronor.com” and all URLs, and subdomains included under it, as well as the content that can be obtained through this website, are subject to to these terms and conditions of use, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or content may require the acceptance of other general, particular or additional conditions.
Due to this, if you do not agree with the content of these terms and conditions, we urge you not to use this website, since the use of both it, its contents or its services, will mean that In any case, the acceptance of the legal terms indicated here.
CRONOR, S.A. reserves, without the need for prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend, deny or temporarily or permanently restrict access to this website and / or its contents, as well as to carry out and make the modifications it deems appropriate or necessary, without all this implying a right to compensation for the user.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The user will be solely responsible for the correct use of this website, committing to use it in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use the website, as well as the content and services offered or provided by it, in accordance with the Law, morals, good customs and public order.
Similarly, the user undertakes not to use the website or the services provided through it, for illegal purposes or contrary to the content of these general terms and conditions.
In particular, the user will not be able to carry out in any case, the following activities:
- Use this website to promote, sell, or contract, information or services of your own or of third parties, without prior consent or authorization.
- Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, or that promotes the commission of offenses or criminal acts, that directly or indirectly incites the apology of terrorism, or that is contrary to fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Causing damage to the computer systems owned by CRONOR, S.A. or introducing or spreading computer viruses, harmful software or other types of systems that may cause damage to computer systems, as well as unauthorized alterations to the content available on this website.
- Carry out or carry out acts that are contrary to the Intellectual and / or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
- Include, without authorization from CRONOR, SA, trademarks, logos, trade names or any other distinctive signs that are owned by CRONOR, SA, on pages or websites that are the responsibility of the user or third parties that are not authorized to it.
The user will respond to CRONOR, S.A., against third parties, for any damages of any kind or nature that may be caused as a result of direct or indirect breach of these general terms and conditions.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Through these general terms and conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to this website, nor on any of its component elements or content, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, or total or partial reuse, of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them is expressly prohibited, Except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents of this website for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware), provided it is not for the purpose of developing activities of commercial and / or professional nature.
Likewise, the user must refrain from obtaining the contents of said website by means or procedures other than those that in each case have been indicated for this purpose, or those that are normally used on the Internet (as long as the latter do not suppose or imply risk of damage or disablement of this website).
CRONOR, S.A. has or could have open profiles on the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). CRONOR, S.A. will be considered responsible for the processing of the personal data of the users of its social networks and / or of the followers it has on them. The treatment that CRONOR, S.A. It will be carried out on said data that the social network allows business profiles within its use and privacy policies.
Thus, CRONOR, S.A. You can inform your followers by any means that the social network allows about your activities, new products, acts and events, as well as about offers and all kinds of services.
CRONOR, S.A. will not extract data from social networks, unless said collection is carried out in a timely manner and with the prior informed consent of users.
CRONOR, S.A. It is not responsible for web pages that are not its own or that do not result from its ownership, which can be accessed through “links”, or for any content made available to users by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is made at the sole risk of the user and CRONOR, S.A. does not guarantee in any case the security and legality of the information obtained through a link outside of CRONOR, SA, nor is it responsible for any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or incorrect use of a link, or from the information obtained from through it, as well as the interruption in the service when accessing the information of other web pages.
GUARANTEES AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
CRONOR, S.A. declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct and adequate functioning of this website, and to avoid transmission of computer viruses and other harmful components to users.
However, the foregoing, CRONOR, S.A. does not assume in any case any responsibility in the event that there is an erroneous operation of the services offered on the Internet or of the malfunction or crashes of the network, which could affect access and navigation through this website, regardless of the cause that motivates these failures.
If the user becomes aware at any time of the existence of any illicit or illegal content, contrary to the laws, morals or good customs, or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, they must notify it immediately to CRONOR, SA so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate neutralization and security measures.
Likewise, CRONOR, S.A. will not be responsible for the fraudulent or culpable actions of the user, or that have their origin in causes of force majeure and any others that escape the control of CRONOR, S.A., nor for attacks by so-called “hackers” provided that CRONOR, S.A. has adopted all the existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In case of dispute or conflict of interpretation, the terms and conditions of use that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services offered through this website, will be governed by Spanish Law.
For the resolution of controversies that may arise in relation to the use of this website, the parties agree to submit the resolution of the conflicts to the commercial courts and tribunals that correspond territorially in accordance with the domicile of CRONOR, S.A. noted in the present Legal warning.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your unequivocal consent, the purpose of which is to maintain and manage relationships with users, as well as to carry out commercial work and promotional and advertising activities, within the framework of the services offered or provided by CRONOR, SA. Your personal data may be kept as long as they are useful for the purposes that led to their collection and in any case, provided that you have not requested their deletion. Likewise, the personal data collected through this website will not be transferred or communicated to third parties except legal obligation, or in any case, prior information and request for your express consent to do so, except in those cases in which It is not necessary to obtain it because the provision of the services offered necessarily requires the connection with third-party files.
The promotional activities indicated in the previous paragraph may be carried out by sending commercial communications via email or equivalent electronic means of communication. In relation to said commercial communications, by virtue of the provisions of articles 21 and 22 of the LSSI, you must give your express consent by checking the “I accept” box, when using any kind of form CRONOR, S.A. request personal data such as your email or e-mail, in order to proceed to send you electronic communications of a commercial nature. Likewise, in case you wish to revoke the consent given for the sending of said commercial communications, you should contact CRONOR, S.A. Through the email email@example.com, stating your willingness to stop receiving commercial communications via electronic or similar.
CRONOR, S.A., as the owner of this website, informs you that you can use data storage and retrieval devices (called “cookies”) while users browse the website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files or files that are downloaded to your computer’s browser when accessing certain websites, and that store the IP address of your computer and other possible browsing data.
In general, cookies are used to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment, to remember the start of the session, or to analyze preferences and other functions to personalize user navigation.
What types of cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from the equipment managed by the owner of the website and from which the service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer not managed by the owner of the website, but by another third entity.
According to the time they remain activated
- Session cookies: these are the cookies that collect and store information during the user’s access to the website and that disappear or are deleted once said access has ended.
- Permanent cookies: are those cookies that keep the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: are the cookies that allow the user to browse the website, as well as the use of its different functionalities and services.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web sites, for the elaboration of the navigation profiles of the users or the measurement of the activity of the web sites.
- Personalization cookies: are those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on certain criteria of the user’s terminal (Ex: the type of browser).
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the owner of the website has decided to include in it.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information about users’ browsing habits, in order to develop specific advertising for them, based on their interests.
Revocation of consent and elimination of cookies
In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of the LSSI, CRONOR, S.A. informs you that you can configure your browser to allow, block, delete or deactivate the cookies installed on your computer or terminal, by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections or functionalities of this website. To configure the browser, and disable or manage the installation of cookies, you can obtain more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use:
Updating of this Cookies Policy
CRONOR, S.A. reserves the right to update this Cookies Policy, to comply with legal or technical requirements. Based on this, we recommend that you review this Cookies Policy periodically in order to be adequately informed about the cookies used by this website and their purposes. 1.104